Saturday 4 January 2014

Module 3, chapter 9: initial thoughts for resolved sample

Before I start creating ideas in paper towards my sample, I thought it would be good to look back at some of my previous work to see if I could identify any possibilities for composition. I have created the following ideas which are cropped areas of other work. At this stage the colours, techniques and textures are irrelevant, I just wanted to see how I could use/place a spiral onto my sample. Pictures 9-12 are from samples of varying descriptions. The ideas that stand out the most for me and that I feel I will expand through to my paper compositions are 5, 7, 9, and 11. This is mainly because they are all very different to each other but have potential to have more interest added with layers and stitchery.


3/9/1a
3/9/1a

3/9/1b

No comments:

Post a Comment