Friday 20 February 2015

Module 4, Chapter 3: Grids

For Chapter 3 I spent time collecting a range of 'grid' like fabrics. To source appropriate materials I raided my home stash bag plus was able to find suitable fabrics in the fabric scraps box at school. Interestingly students always ignore fabrics such as these so most of the ones I found were literally at the bottom of the box. The image below shows a 'summary' of the fabrics I discovered. I particularly like the fruit netting as a grid like fabric. The main reason for this was that I love the boldness of this colour against the more muted beige, browns and monotones of my media research and it was a notable accent colour that stood out to me when looking at my cruise photos of lettering.

Module 4, Chapter 3, Image 1
Module 4, Chapter 3, Image 1: Grid collection

No comments:

Post a Comment